Monday, March 15, 2010

fini!

let me introduce 'raven swirl' socks in the colorway: blackbird. my second completed pair for ravelympics 2010!
done! done! done! and the best part about it - i actually finished something before the last minute! i beat the deadline by at least 24 hours! heroic, in my book!!
and here is my gold medal! pretty impressive, eh? well, i think so! i'm feeling quite proud of my accomplishments in so many ways - just the fact that i have once again completed a pair of socks is mind boggling!! i'm really feelin' the sock knitten' mojo!! hope i can keep it goin' as i have a multitude of sock yarn that so wants to meet a pattern that it can love and someday be when it grows up! ya know, the yarn harlot has a thing going where she is knitting a pair of socks each month which might not be such a bad idea. if i can possibly get to pair 4 or 5 and get in a groove like pavlov's dog, i might just be able to carry it off myself - it's that whole thing about making it a habit that seems to get me down but, hey, why not give it a go - i've got nothin' to lose and it might put a wee bit of a dent in my sock yarn stash!! i'll keep y'all posted on how i do with a pair for march!

No comments: