Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the sock is rockin'

i am on a roll! and it's a good one. i received my latest stash of yarn from blue moon fibers 'rsc' approximately two weeks ago and i have almost completed half of my pair!

wow, this is like some kind of miracle! especially since i have had several other projects on my radar screen as well as the stock market tank and the impending election scare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIc8jdra0o - these people have stolen my idea! if team mccain/palin should somehow turn the entire country into a group of zombies and win the election - i have vowed to move to canada! be afraid, be very afraid and be careful of the koolaid you drink - you never really know what kind of tricks those republicans have up their sleeves, especially since they are not knitted ones!

i regret that i haven't had any new pics to post but i haven't had a willing victim to take pictures of my new knits. but i will say that i have had lots of nice complements and that is always a great 'pick me up'.

until next time, keep on knittin' in the free world!! and...vote obama!

No comments: